MeetingSphere is built for scalability, security and privacy. From the ground up.
This means that both our software and our cloud deployments are hardened to protect
Auditable events are logged while maintaining the anonymity of contributions. The most stringent authentication requirements can be enforced administratively if required.
MeetingSphere Cloud deployments leverage Amazon Web services (AWS), one of the most comprehensive, highly available and secure data services available today. AWS certifications and audits include: PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, FISMA Moderate, HIPAA, and SAS 70 Type II.
- Customers from the Americas are served from Amazon Virginia (east coast)
- European, African and Asian customers are served from Amazon's European data center in Ireland.
MeetingSphere runs its SaaS deployments under a shared responsibility model between AWS, MeetingSphere and the customer.
Security and Information Assurance
Security is a complex issue covering multiple aspects. The whitepaper 'MeetingSphere Security and Information Assurance' provides the details under the headlines.
- Security impact classification
- Privacy impact assessment
- MeetingSphere deployment options
- Security features of the MeetingSphere application
- Secure Cloud deployment
The appendix gives a detailed comparison of security features across all product lines.